Twice Baked Potatoes
I think these Twice Baked Potatoes are significantly better than your average baked potato for a few reasons. Namely, every bite is consistent and only one person has to do the work of mixing everything together. I can't wait for you to try these out!
- 6 Large, russet baking potatoes
- Canola oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 ½ sticks Butter, sliced
- Smoked gouda cheese or cheddar cheese
- Bacon – 4 slices cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. Crove Beef Rub
- 2 Green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash your potatoes. Rub the outside of the potatoes with canola oil and sprinkle with Kosher salt. Wrap them individually in aluminum foil.
- Bake them in the oven for 1 hour or until tender.
- While the potatoes are baking, fry your bacon. Remove back from grease and crumble it up.
- In a large bowl, mix sliced butter, bacon, the bottoms of the green onions chopped, Crove Beef Rub, shredded cheese and a splash of heavy whipping cream.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice off the potatoes in half and scoop out the inside, leaving a potato bowl. Do your best to leave the skin intact.
- Mix the potatoes with the previous ingredients and add more heavy whipping cream if needed. Mix thoroughly.
- Fill the potato shells with the mixture, sprinkle with Crove Beef Rub, top with shredded cheese, and place on an aluminum foil lined sheet tray.
- Place in a 375-degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven. Top with chopped green onion to garnish, serve and enjoy!
Watch the video here
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!