The Easiest Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
There is nothing better when you are sick than some good ole chicken noodle soup. This is probably the easiest way to make it!
Sure you can make homemade chicken stock and use a whole chicken rather than just thighs to add more flavor but when you’re sick you probably aren’t willing to do all of that. This recipe is the perfect mix of flavor and ease!
- 5-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Crove Food Co. Poultry Rub & Seasoning
- 1/2 onion
- 2-4 carrots
- 3 celery ribs
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 pound of wide egg noodles
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp oil
- In a stockpot, add oil over medium heat and add vegetables. Cook for 2-3 minutes
- Turn the heat to high and add chicken stock.
- Wrap your herbs with butchers twine and add to the pot.
- Season chicken on both sides with Crove Food Co. Poultry Rub & Seasoning
- Once the stock begins to boil, add chicken and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked.
- Remove chicken and add your pasta. Shred your chicken and add it back to the soup.
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Be sure to subscribe so we can make you more food!
Be sure to follow us on Tiktok – https://www.tiktok.com/@crovefoodco
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!