Steak Fajitas Quesadillas
Carne Asada Ingredients:
- Skirt Steak
- 2 cups Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Allegro Original Marinade or Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Crove Food Co. Fajita Rub & Seasoning
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 White onion, sliced
- 1 package Extra Large Tortillas
- 1 package of Shredded Cheese (we used White American)
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil.
- Combine all Carne Asada ingredients in a Ziplock bag to create the marinade. Add steak, mix well, and refrigerate for 2-12 hours until time to grill.
- While that is marinating, slice up your peppers and onions.
- Next, remove the steak from the marinade. Preheat skillet or grill pan over high heat and add vegetable oil.
- Add steak to pan and cook for 3-5 minutes per side, until your desired doneness is reached. Remove from pan and let rest. Add fajitas vegetables to the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes, until tender.
- Slice steak into bite sized pieces against the grain.
- Then, you are ready to assemble your quesadillas. On one side of an extra large tortilla, layer cheese, peppers, onions, and steak then fold it in half.
- Place a skillet over medium high heat. Cover the skillet in a thin layer of butter and add in the quesadilla. Cook for 60-90 seconds on each side, until golden and the cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch the video here
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!