Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
This Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my wife’s favorite meals! It is so easy and packed full of flavor. Allegro has an amazing Raspberry Chipotle marinade that really makes this dish next-level!
- 1 package of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bottle of Raspberry Chipotle Allegro Marinade
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Fresh basil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fettuccine pasta
- Marinate chicken in Allegro Raspberry Chipotle marinade for 2-4 hours.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion and saute’ until fragrant.
- Next, add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Add heavy cream and whisk it all together over low-medium heat.
- Chop up some fresh basil and sprinkle that into the sauce with grated parmesan cheese.
- Simmer until thick while stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. If it seems too thick, add a splash of milk.
- Remove the chicken from marinade and grill for 4-5 minutes each side, or pan seared with oil for 4-5 minutes each side over medium high heat until 145 degrees internal. We grilled our chicken over GrillGrates.
- Rest for 5 minutes and slice.
- Cook fettuccine pasta and drain the water.
- Add pasta and sauce together and top with chicken.
- Top with parmesan cheese then, serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!