Nashville Hot Jalapeno Poppers
- Marinate the chicken breasts in Allegro Marinade Nashville Hot for 2-4 hours.
- Put your gloves on to protect your skin from the heat of the peppers.
- Slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the membranes and seeds.
- After 2-4 hours, remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and season chicken breasts with Crove Food Co. Poultry & Seasoning.
- Preheat your smoker to 275 degrees Fahrenheit. I used Cowboy Charcoal Applewood Pellets on my Traeger.
- Place chicken breasts on the smoker until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the chicken and shred it in an aluminum pan.
- Once the chicken is shredded, combine it with cream cheese and shredded cheese. This is the filling for the Jalapeno Poppers.
- Use a spoon to scoop the filling into jalapeno halves. Repeat until all the jalapenos are filled.
- Place the Jalapeno Poppers on the smoker for about 60 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!