Homemade Tortilla Chips
There is nothing better than fresh, homemade tortilla chips! You will not be able to quit eating these. They are great with our Queso, Pico de Gallo, or any of our Nacho recipes.
- 1 Package of Yellow Corn Tortillas
- Oil for frying (vegetable and canola work great)
- Lime Juice
- Preheat your oil to 350 degrees.
- Cut your tortillas into quarters and add them to the hot oil.
- Fry for 3-5 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy
- Finish with salt and fresh lime juice.
Watch the video here
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!