Queso, Cheese Dip, Tex-Mex Cheese Dip, Restaurant Style Queso- call this whatever you like! This is not authentic Mexican queso, but it is simple and so delicious. Make this with homemade tortilla chips and you won’t have any leftover!
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium low heat and add milk. Do not ever let this sit on heat for more than a minute without stirring.
- Next, add in the green chiles and Crove Fajita Rub.
- Then, add in your cheese and slowly stir until melted.
- Add more milk to make it thinner and more cheese to make it thicker.
- Garnish with cilantro, Pico de Gallo, and jalapeno! Customize it however you like.
Watch the video here
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!