Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups baby carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp. Crove Food Co Beef Rub & Seasoning
- 3-4 sprigs Thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 5-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (or a shredded rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 pound of wide egg noodles
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a stockpot, add 3 tbsp butter over medium heat.
- Dice up your onion and carrot and add to the stockpot. Cook for 2-3 minutes. While that is cooking dice up your garlic and celery. Add the celery and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes before adding in the garlic.
- Saute all of the vegetables for about 7-8 minutes.
- Add in the chopped fresh thyme and 2 bay leaves.
- Turn the heat to high and add chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
- Shake in 1 tbsp. Crove All-Purpose Beef Rub.
- Once the stock begins to a boil, add the raw chicken thighs and boil them for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove chicken and add your pasta into the stock pot. Shred the chicken and add it back to the soup.
- Squeeze in the juice of 1 lemon and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch the video here
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!