Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
We served these appetizers at the Arkansas Tailgate Tour stop.I have yet to meet anyone who doesn’t like those three flavors together… chicken, bacon, and ranch, you just can’t go wrong! I generously seasoned chicken tenderloins on both sides in our Crove Food Co. Poultry Rub & Seasoning and put them on the smoker with the ribeyes. Our poultry rub has been one of our most popular rubs! Packed with classic flavors like salt, garlic, onion, lemon pepper, and more, our Poultry Rub & Seasoning is the perfect rub to take your poultry dishes to the next level! For these sliders we made ranch using a Hidden Valley Ranch packet. I like this ranch way better than the kind you find in a bottle on the shelves at the store. We used cheddar cheese and King’s Hawaiian Sliders to finish them off! Right before placing them on the smoker, we brushed the tops with melted butter mixed with Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning. Our beef rub is a multi-purpose rub, as the four main flavors are salt, pepper, onion, and garlic.
- Preheat your smoker to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season chicken breasts with Crove Food Co. Poultry Rub & Seasoning.
- Place chicken breasts on the smoker until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice up 8 slices on bacon into bite size pieces. Then place it in a skillet and cook on low, stirring occasionally until crispy.
- Next, make the ranch. In a medium sized bowl combine, 1 ranch packet, 1 cup mayonnaise, and 1 cup milk. Whisk together until well combined and place in the refrigerator.
- Pull the chicken off the smoker when it is finished smoking. In a large pan, shred the chicken with tongs, forks, or your hands.
- Pull the bacon off and remove excess grease. Mix the bacon in with the shredded chicken.
- Now you are ready to assemble the sliders. Place the bottom half of your sliders into an aluminum pan. On top of those put spread an even layer of ranch. Next, layer on the chicken bacon mixture. Then, lay slices of cheddar cheese on top. Last, put the tops of the sliders on.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of melted butter with a couple shakes of Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning. Brush melted butter mixture on top of the rolls.
- With the sliders still in the aluminum pan, place them back onto the smoker for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!