Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Crove Food Co. Fajita Rub & Seasoning
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 6 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted Butter
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 2 cups Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- ½ Cup Allegro Original Marinade
- Place your chicken thighs in a Ziplock bag and marinate with Allegro Original Marinade.
- Preheat your smoker or oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season chicken thighs with Crove Food Co. Poultry rub.
- Place chicken thighs in the oven until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. This will take around an hour, depending on the size of your thighs.
- While the chicken is cooking, melt butter in a saucepan on low heat. Add hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and a few dashes of Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning. Our Beef Rub is a perfect mixture of salt, pepper, garlic, and onion. Mix it all together and continue to cook on low.
- In a large pan, shred the chicken with tongs, forks, or your hands.
- After the chicken is shredded, pour all the sauce over the chicken in the pan and mix it together.
- Now you are ready to assemble the sliders. Place the bottom half of your rolls onto a baking sheet. Start with a layer of homemade ranch dressing. On top of that put an even layer of the shredded buffalo chicken. Next, pour ranch over the top of the chicken. Then, lay slices of pepper jack cheese on top. Last, put the tops of the rolls on.
- Brush melted butter on top of the rolls.
- With the sliders still on the baking sheet, place them back into the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch the video here
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!