- Rub a boston butt with Crove Food Co. Pork Rub & Seasoning. Place on a 225 degree Fahrenheit smoker with Cowboy Charcoal Applewood Pellets for about 1 hour per pound.
- Once the internal temp reaches 165, place the boston butt in a disposable aluminum pan. Fold the pan over the sides and then wrap that in aluminum foil all the way around.
- Place the boston butt back on the smoker until it reaches 200 degrees Fahrenheit internal.
- Pull the boston butt off the smoker and let it rest for at least an hour. Then shred it and re-season with pork rub and pour a little Allegro Original BBQ Sauce over the top.
- While the boston butt is resting, preheat your weber kettle with GrillGrates (flat side up) with Cowboy Charcoal Briquettes.
- After you have pulled the boston butt, assemble the quesadillas. 1 extra large tortilla, shredded cheese, and pulled pork, then fold it in half. Butter the GrillGrates and cook the quesadilla on both sides until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is crispy. Repeat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!