Steak Fajita Pasta
- 1 Skirt Steak
- 3 Tbsp Crove Food Co. Fajita Rub & Seasoning
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Red Onion
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Pepperjack Cheese
- ¼ Cup Pico de Gallo
- ¼ Cup Orange Juice
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Mix together the skirt steak, olive oil, soy sauce, orange juice, and fajita seasoning and marinate for 1-6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Cut up your fajita vegetables.
- In a large skillet, add in 2 tbsp of butter or olive oil over medium high heat and add in your veggies. Cook for 10 minutes or until they have softened and developed some nice color.
- Over high heat, grill your skirt steak for 3-5 minutes per side until it reaches your desired doneness.
- After the veggies are cooked, add your cream to the skillet with the veggies. Add in your cheese, the pico de gallo and cook for 5-10 minutes over medium low heat, until the sauce thickens up.
- Once your sauce has reduced, add in your favorite pasta. Cut up the steak into bite sized pieces, add it to the pot, mix and serve. To watch my step by step video, click here!
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!