Steak and Eggs
- Rub Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning on all sides of your New York Strip.
- Turn your LoCo Cookers 16 inch Griddle all the way up to “Sear Mode”, so that we can cook this steak hot and fast. Set your GrillGrates on top to pre-heat as well.
- Hold the steak with tongs on its side and sear off the fat cap on the steak. Do this on the griddle side, so that your eggs can cook in some of that fat.
- Lay the steak on the GrillGrates and shut the lid.
- After about 2 minutes, open the lids and rotate your steak 90 degrees over the grates to get the criss-cross grill marks.
- Then after 2 minutes, flip your steak over and repeat, shutting the lid in between each step.
- Crack two eggs onto the griddle side and season them with our all-purpose Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning. Then flip your eggs until they get to your desired doneness. I like a runny yolk.
- Remove the steak and eggs from the grill.
- Let the steak rest, then slice it up and season it one more time with our beef rub.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Tip: Clean and re-season your griddle before storing. It’s easier to do this while it’s still hot.
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!