Smoked Cream Cheese
- Preheat your smoker to about 200 degrees Fahrenheit. I used my HastyBake with Cowboy Charcoal Applewood Chunks.
- Remove a block of cream cheese from packaging. Set it in an aluminum or cast iron pan (Use whatever you want to serve it out of to cook it in. Once it’s cooked it will be hard to transfer to a different pan). Score it on the top making criss-cross hatches.
- Season it with your favorite rub. We used the fajita rub for a spicy flavoring.
- Place the cream cheese on the smoker for about 1.5-2 hours.
- Remove from the smoker. Drizzle with honey or top with hot pepper jelly. Serve with crackers or chips and enjoy!
Watch the video here
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!