We grilled up a pizza cheeseburger on the Traeger! This simple recipe was packed full of flavor and is going to be on our regular cheeseburger rotation at home!
- Preheat your Trager to 500 degrees or your grill to high heat
- Form your burger patties from the ground chuck. Don’t overwork them, but we used about ⅓ pounds of ground chuck for each burger.
- Season each side with Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning and Italian seasoning.
- Place each patty on the hot grill over indirect heat and grill for 5 minutes. Flip the burger and add your pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Use a meat thermometer to make sure it is cooked to your preferred doneness. For me, I like to pull my burgers between 140-145 degrees.
- Assemble your burger and enjoy!
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!