Grilled Pork Tenderloin
We served these appetizers at the Tuscaloosa Tailgate Tour stop.We made 2 pork tenderloins, so that we would have plenty of food to hand out. For one tenderloin we used Allegro Marinade Tennessee Whiskey, and for the other tenderloin we used Allegro Marinade Original. I love using Allegro Marinade and I wanted to showcase their flavors in this recipe paired with my new Crove Food Co. Pork Rub & Seasoning. We preheated our Weber Kettle with Cowboy Charcoal Lump Charcoal with our custom fitting GrillGrates for our Weber Kettle. We love using GrillGrates because they give the meat the most perfect grill mark and keep the pork tenderloin extra juicy with marinade.
- In one baggie, pour one bottle of Allegro Marinade Tennessee Whiskey with one pork tenderloin. In a separate baggies, pour one bottle of Allegro Marinade Original with the other pork tenderloin. Marinate in a refrigerator or ORCA Cooler for 4-12 hours.
- Preheat your Weber Kettle and GrillGrates for Weber Kettle with Cowboy Charcoal Lump Charcoal for direct grilling.
- After 4-12 hours of marinating, remove your pork tenderloins from the baggies and place in a pan. Generously season both sides of the pork tenderloins with Crove Food Co. Pork Rub & Seasoning.
- Place both pork tenderloins on top of GrillGrates on your Weber Kettle for 12-15 minutes, turning them 90 degrees every 3-4 minutes to get those perfect grill marks, until the pork tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from grill and slice into ½ inch thick tenderloins.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!