Asian Pork Tenderloin
- Start by mixing your marinade ingredients into a bowl. I prefer to use a garlic press to press the garlic and ginger.
- Reserve 1/3 of the marinade to use as a sauce on the final plate.
- Add your tenderloin to a ziplock bag and mix your marinad ein. Mix well and marinate in the refridgerator for 4-12 hours.
- Preheat your grill for indirect high heat grilling. This means we will have our charcoal or fuel source on one side of the grill.
- Place your tenderloin on the indirect side of your grill grates. We will cook this over indirect heat for 10-15 minutes or until your tenderloin hits 115 degrees internal.
- Once your tenderloin is up to 115 degrees, place it over the direct heat to sear each side until it hits 145 degrees internal.
- Remove and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice into medallions and drizzle the sauce over the tenderloin. Enjoy!
Watch the video here
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!