Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese
This recipe has been highly requested! It’s one of the easiest recipes we make, but it is packed with flavor! Try out our Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning in this recipe- it has salt, pepper, garlic, and onion in it making it the perfect all-purpose seasoning!
- 1 Lb Pasta
- 2 Cups Smoked Gouda – Grated
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese – Grated
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 tbsp. Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning
- 2 Tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 2 Tsp Chili Powder
- ½ Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 4 Pieces of Bacon
- In a pot, melt butter and add flour. Whisk together and cook for 60 seconds
- Slowly add in milk and cream. Stir together and add in seasoning.
- Mix together the cheese over low heat and stir until melted.
- In a separate pot add water and bring to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and add in your pasta. Cook to al dente according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the cheese.
- Set the oven to 375 degrees. Add the macaroni and cheese to a cast iron skillet and top with bacon and cheddar cheese. Bake for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and a crust has formed. Serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!