Skirt Steak Crunchwrap Supreme
We made our Carne Asada recipe and instead of making nachos or tacos, we made the best crunchwrap supreme of all time! Sorry Taco Bell…
- Combine all ingredients and marinate for 2-24 hours. Cook over direct heat until you reach your desired doneness.
- Add butter to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once melted, add flour and whisk for 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly add 1 cup of milk and stir until thick, then add remaining milk.
- Add seasonings, lime juice, chiles, and most of your cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted and add more cheese if it is not thick enough or add more milk if it is too thick.
- Assemble your Crunchwrap! Watch the video below to see how.
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!