These New York Strips were so delicious and juicy! We served them at the Knoxville Tailgate Tour stop. They were marinated in Allegro Original for about 45-60 minutes, seasoned with the Crove Beef Rub & Seasoning and grilled over GrillGrates on the Weber Kettle.
• 1-inch-thick New York Strip Steaks
• Crove Food Co. Beef Rub
• 4 tablespoons of Butter
• 3 sprigs of Rosemary
• 1 bottle of Allegro Original Marinade
• Other supplies: GrillGrates for Weber Kettle
1. In a Ziplock bag, marinate the steaks in the Allegro Original Marinade for 1-2 hours.
2. Remove the steaks from the marinade and season with the beef rub 30 minutes prior to grilling.
3. In a bowl, melt the butter and add 1 tablespoon Crove Food Co Beef Rub & Seasoning. Using butchers’ twine, tie the rosemary sprigs together to create a basting brush.
4. Light your charcoal chimney with Cowboy Charcoal briquettes and prepare the grill for very. Hot, direct grilling. Place your GrillGrates over the center of the grill.
5. Once the grill is hot, place the steaks on the GrillGrates. Cook for about 90 seconds and turn 90 degrees.
6. Cook for about 90 more seconds and flip the steaks over.
7. Begin basting the steak with the rosemary and butter while it cooks for about 90 more seconds.
8. Turn the steak 90 degrees once more and cook until it reaches your preferred doneness.
9. Remove the steaks, brush with the rosemary butter, and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!