Chicken Fajitas Nachos
Chicken Fajitas Ingredients
- 6-8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 C Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 C Soy Sauce or Allegro
- 1/2 cup Crove Food Co. Fajita Rub & Seasoning
- 1 can chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 white onion
- 1 bell pepper
Chicken Fajitas Directions
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a Ziplock bag. Add chicken thighs and mix thoroughly.
- Place in refrigerator and marinate for 2-12 hours.
- Slice up 1 white onion and 1 bell pepper and set aside.
- Prepare grill or skillet over medium high heat. Remove chicken from marinade and add to grill or skillet. Cook for 4-6 minutes per side until the chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit internal. When you flip the chicken add your sliced white onion and sliced bell pepper to the grill or skillet and cook until tender.
- Remove chicken, onion, and bell peppers from the grill or skillet and let them rest.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and assemble your nachos.
- Melt butter over medium low heat and add milk. (start chopping up the cheese into cubes)
- Toss in green chiles and fajita rub.
- Add in your cheese and slowly stir until melted.
- Add more milk to make it thinner and more cheese to make it thicker.
Tortilla Chips Ingredients
- 1 Package of Yellow Corn Tortillas
- Oil for frying (vegetable and canola work great)
- Lime Juice
Tortilla Chips Directions
- Preheat your oil to 350 degrees.
- Cut your tortillas into quarters and add them to the hot oil.
- Fry for 3-5 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy
- Finish with salt and fresh lime juice.
Watch the video here
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!