- 1 lb. 80/20 Ground Chuck
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Sliders
- Sliced Cheese
- Shaved onion
- Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning
- Optional topping ideas: bacon, burger sauce, mayo, ketchup, pickle, etc. Customize these however you desire!
Burger Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning
- Preheat your grill and GrillGrates using Cowboy Charcoal Briquettes. Make sure your GrillGrates are flat side up.
- After the grill is preheated, remove ground chuck from packaging. Rub butter over the GrillGrates. Keeping the ground chuck in a rectangle shape, press down the ground chuck as flat as you can get it on top of the GrillGrates. The more surface area you have, the more crust you will have.
- Season the ground chuck with Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning.
- Layer shaved onion on top of the ground chuck. Press the onion down into the ground chuck.
- Using two large spatulas, flip the ground chuck over to the other side.
- Season this side with Crove Food Co. Beef Rub & Seasoning and then lay sliced cheese on top.
- When the cheese is melted, remove the ground chuck from the grill.
- Take the tops off the sliders while keeping the bottoms stuck together in a rectangle. Place them down on the GrillGrates to toast them on the open sides.
- Remove the sliders from the grill when they are finished toasting.
- Then, place the ground chuck on the bottom sliders. Mix the burger sauce together and spread across the buns. Add whatever toppings you desire, then place the tops of the sliders back on.
- Cut the sliders apart.
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch the video here
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!