Carne Asada Fries
These Carne Asada Fries are absolutely amazing. Fries, queso, steak, homemade pico de gallo, my mouth is watering just thinking about it…
- Combine all ingredients in a ziplock bag to create the marinade. Add steak, mix well and refrigerate for 2-12 hours until time to grill.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes over high heat. Use a thermometer to reach your preferred doneness.
- Remove from heat, let rest for 10 minutes, and slice into bite-size pieces.
French Fry Ingredients
- 5-6 Large Russet Potatoes
- Oil for frying
- Slice potatoes into french fry shape. Make sure that your french fries are uniform in size. Place in a bowl of water until time to fry. When ready to fry, drain water and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Preheat frying oil to 325 degrees. Fry the french fries for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Bring temperature to 375 degrees and fry again until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and season with salt.
- Add butter to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once melted, add flour and whisk for 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly add 1 cup of milk and stir until thick, then add the remaining milk.
- Add seasonings, lime juice, chiles, and most of your cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted and add more cheese if it is not thick enough or add more milk if it is too thick.
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!