BBQ Egg Rolls
- We used leftover BBQ for this recipe. You can find a pork shoulder recipe on our website.
- Preheat frying oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take egg rolls wrappers out of the refrigerator. Lay them out and get ready to assemble them.
- Put a handful of BBQ in the center of the egg roll wrapper and top with slaw.
- Brush the edges of the egg rolls wrappers with water. Roll it up like a burrito making sure to tuck the sides in. Repeat with all 8 wrappers.
- Fry them until golden brown. Remove them from the fryer and serve with Allegro Original BBQ Sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch the video here
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends!